Need two 1st shift and two 2nd shift.
List of Key Responsibilities:
- Reads, understands, and follows procedures related to position.
- Maintain all necessary documentation related to position.
- Uses safety guidelines and proper PPE to protect self and reminds others of importance.
- Utilizes time and skills effectively.
- Produces quality parts at or above expected rate.
- Make sure route card is signed off for every step that has been completed.
- Communicates effectively.
- Ability to clamp parts in correct areas, with proper tightness.
- Properly seat part in fixture.
- Trouble shoot when vacuum fixtures do not hold seal.
- Use of tools in a safe manner.
List of General Responsibilities:
- Put tools away at end of shift.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment.
- Works independently.
- Interface well with others.
- Verifies material is on hand and correctly labeled.
Skills, Knowledge and Attitude for Job:
Must Have Skills:
- Ability to read ruler.
- Ability to use Go/No Go Gauges.
Must Have Knowledge of:
- All tools and equipment related to position & how to care for.
- Appropriate procedure to use and where to find.
- Efficiency expectation.
- Product knowledge: what to use, why it is used & how to use it. How to read and apply vendor information if necessary.
- How to use page system/radio for assistance.
- Quality Policy.
- Quality standard per customer specifications & how to identify defects.
- Root cause of quality issues that arise & proper procedure to correct problem.
Must Be Aware of Attributes/Attitudes/Aptitudes:
- Attentive to work environment.
- Where to find and how to use SDS information.
- Good eye site.
- Good hand to eye coordination.
- Ability to take direction.
- What application of support to use to lift heavy awkward parts.
- Occasional 50# lifting.