Summary: This position will be employed by Carfair Composites USA Inc., at 837 Cedar Street, Wausaukee, WI 54177, but will be working out of our outside paint shop – Trudell, 2049 Creamery Road, DePere, WI 54115. This is a part-time position Monday – Friday, 5 hours per day, work hours will be flexible based on part shipments. No health insurance benefits apply; however, pro-rated vacation, personal and holiday benefits apply as well as 401K Retirement upon completion of required waiting periods. (Carfair matches up to 3% on your deferral.)
Primary duties include but are not limited to:
- Inspection of parts to customer standards
- Inventory control of parts shipped to and from paint shop
- Must have good computer and communication skills
- Must be flexible with work hours
- Must be a self-starter and work well independently
- Must complete inspection reports neatly & legibly and scan & send daily updates to Wausaukee
- May have to help package parts
- Travel required, using personal vehicle – no travel time pay
Please contact Karen DeLaet, HR Manager, at 715-856-6321, ext. 250 with questions.
As part of the NFI Group (TSX: NFI www.nfigroup.com) Carfair Composites supplies quality fiberglass components to original equipment manufacturers and to our sister companies operating under the brands: New Flyer® (heavy-duty transit buses), ARBOC® (low-floor cutaway and medium-duty buses) and MCI® (motor coaches) in Canada and the United States. We are a leader in fiber-reinforced plastic design and composites technology with dedicated team members located in facilities in Winnipeg, MB (Canada), St. Cloud, MN (USA), Anniston, AL (USA), Wausaukee and Gillett, WI (USA).
Part of our mission as a leader in the Fiberglass Plastics Industry is to provide uncompromised quality and customer satisfaction within a culture of continuous improvement and a safe working environment where employees have the tools to generate value for the mutual benefit of both internal and external customers.